Located at the area of Kalafatis, just a short drive to the famous beaches of Kalafatis, Lia and Kalo Livadi the beautiful Villa Patroklos invites guests to have the time of their life at the cosmopolitan island of Mykonos. The villa is built in the traditional Mykonian/Cycladic architecture of white washed cube houses with a contemporary touch in the design and furniture.
Villa Moonflower is about 250 sq.m., formed in 3 levels and comfortably accommodates 10 guests at 5 double bedrooms. All outdoor areas of the villa are surrounded by pergolas and stone pedestals that protect the house from the northern winds. The guests can enjoy top facilities: infinity private swimming pool (20 sq.m.), heated Jacuzzi, pool bar & lounge area with BBQ.
The villa is located in a 4.000 sq.m. plot along with 2 other properties.
Main House: 10 guests
- Dining area
- Living room
- Guests from this floor have direct access to the pool area
- Bedroom with double bed, ensuite bathroom, TV, window with sea view.
- Bedroom with double bed, ensuite bathroom, safe, TV, balcony with sea and pool view.
Lower Level (Mezzanine):
- Open plan kitchen fully equipped with modern appliances.
- Bedroom with double bed with ensuite bathroom, TV and 2 windows.
Lower Garden Level:
- Master bedroom with double bed, ensuite bathroom, TV, safe, 3 swimming pool glass windows, sofa, coffee table, access through balcony door to the outdoor area.
- Bedroom with double bed and attic double bed, ideal for kids or staff room, ensuite bathroom, independent entrance.
- Private swimming pool
- Dining area
- WC & Shower
- To Mykonos Town: 10km
- To Mykonos Port: 8km
- To Mykonos Airport: 9km
- To Ano Mera Village: 1km
- To Kalafatis beach: 1km
- To Lia beach: 1.5 km
- To Kalo Livadi beach: 1.5km